Coronavirus donation List of celebrities and Donation to relief fund For India
Indian cine stars Hrithik Roshan, Prabhas, Mahesh Babu, and comic-TV host Kapil Sharma on Thursday pledged to donating both funds and medical supplies to help the country combat the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Coronavirus donation List of celebrities and Donation to relief fund For India, Coronavirus donation Player List, #IndiaFightsCorona. @TelanganaCMO @AndhraPradeshCM,Hrithik Roshan, Prabhas, Mahesh Babu,Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Prabhas, Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun, Pawan Kalyan, Chiranjeevi
Coronavirus donation List of celebrities and Donation to relief fund For India:: Stars have now even begun donating for the CM relief funds of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana so as to help curb the novel coronavirus. Nithiin was the first person from the industry to announce that he would donate Rs 10 lakh each to both governments and had even met CM KCR to hand over the cheque in person. “In the wake of the coronavirus outbreak,I’d like to do my bit fr d country’s safety. I wish to make a donation of ₹10 lakhs fund to @TelanganaCMO n another ₹10 lakhs to @AndhraPradeshCM fr d equipment needed to combat this epidemic. We can fight this together. #StayHomeStaySafe,” (sic) he wrote on his social media.
Soon, producer Kolagatla Pratap too announced Rs 1 lakh for the AP relief fund for the same. Sarileru Neekevvaru director Anil Ravipudi too announced Rs 5 lakh contribution and wrote, “I would like to contribute 5 lakhs each to the CM relief fund of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Let’s maintain social distancing and make this Lock Down period a huge success. Let’s stay away from each other and break the chain. #IndiaFightsCorona. @TelanganaCMO @AndhraPradeshCM.” (sic) Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo director Trivikram Srinivas donated Rs 10 lakhs each. A PR note about the same reads, “Our director Trivikram srinivas garu will be donating 10 lakhs each to both AP and Telangana CM relief funds to fight against corona pandemic…” (sic)
The Mega family went all out when Pawan Kalyan announced Rs 50 lakhs for each government of the Telugu states and Rs 1 crore to the PM relief fund. He wrote, “I will be donating Rs.50 Lakhs each to both AP and Telangana CM relief funds to fight against Corona pandemic,” (sic) and added, “I will be donating Rs.1 crore to PM relief fund to support our Hon. PM Sri @narendramodi ji, in turbulent times like this. His exemplary and inspiring leadership would truly bring our country from this Corona pandemic.” (sic) Ram Charan also announced soon, from his newly opened Twitter account that he would contribute Rs 70 lakhs towards the center and Telugu states.
Here is the list of donations from our Tollywood celebrities:
Several South Indian actors, actresses have donated their part as relief amount to state Govts funds. From Bollywood to Tollywood, Film producers to directors have come forth in this tough time when the country is facing a tough time during 21 days Lockdown across all corners. Actors including Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Prabhas, Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun, Pawan Kalyan, Chiranjeevi and more have immensely donated relief amount as their part and several cinema heroes have donated food items to poor on streets.Celebrities Donations for Coronavirus relief fundTelugu Stylish Star Allu Arjun Donates Rs 1.25 crore for COVID-19 aid. Prabhas – Rs. 4 Crore Pawan Kalyan – Rs. 2 Crore Allu Arjun – Rs. 1.25 Crore Chiranjeevi – Rs. 1 Crore Mahesh Babu – Rs. 1 Crore Chiranjeevi – Rs. 1 Crore Prabhas – Rs. 1 Crore Balakrishna – Rs. 1 Crore Jr. NTR – Rs. 75 Lakh Ram Charan – Rs. 70 Lakh Nithin – Rs. 20 Lakh Trivikram – Rs. 20 Lakh Dil Raju’s SVC – Rs. 20 Lakh Koratala Siva – 10 Lakh Sai Dharam Tej – 10 Lakh Anil Ravipudi – 10 Lakh VV Vinayak – Rs. 5 Lakh Allari Naresh – Rs. 5 Lakh Non-cash donations: Manoj Manchu Dr. Rajasekhar
– Superstar Rajinikanth has donated Rs 50 lakh for the wellbeing of daily wage workers of the South Indian film industry in the time of complete shutdown owing to the coronavirus pandemic. – Suriya, Karthi along their father Sivakumar donated Rs 10 lakh. It was later reported that actor Sivakarthikeyan too donated Rs 10 lakh.
– Vijay Sethupathi has donated 10 lakhs for the welfare of FEFSI members.
– Ace Indian shuttler PV Sindhu has donated a sum of Rs 10 lakh to combat the spread of coronavirus.
– Sindhu has donated Rs 5 lakh each to Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Chief Minister Relief Funds.
– Wrestler Bajrang Punia, who works as an OSD in Railways, has donated his six months’ salary to the Haryana relief fund.
– Gautam Gambhir has also offered to release Rs 50 lakh from his Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) fund for the equipment to treat coronavirus patients in Delhi government hospitals.
– The Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) has also donated Rs 25 lakh towards the West Bengal government’s emergency relief fund and President Avishek Dalmiya donated 5 lakh too.
– Sourav Ganguly donated rice worth 50 lakhs for the underprivileged with Lal Baba Rice Company.
– Pawan Kalyan donated total of 2 Cr for Covid-19.
– Pawan Kalyan donated 50 Lakhs to AP and Telangana CM relief funds each. – Hrithik Roshan provided N95 and FFP3 masks for our BMC workers and other caretakers. – Kapil Sharma donated 50 Lakhs to PM Relief Fund. – Sachin Tendulkar donated 50 lakhs to Prime Minister’s Relief Fund and Maharashtra Chief Minister’s Relief Fund [25-25].
Indian players helped against their earnings compared to a foreign player?
Many people have lost their livelihood in front of the Corona virus. People who are earning every day are also scrambling for a two-tank meal. There are many people in the country who have made this player a star. While these players have become popular due to the madness of these people, now the players are also coming forward in this difficult situation and donating.
The legendary tennis player Roger Federer has extended a helping hand to his country’s Corona victims and donated nearly $ 7.2 billion. So far over 100 people have died due to the Corona virus in Switzerland.
Cristiano Ronaldo, one of the most popular footballers in the world, has also attracted a lot of people during this time. Ronaldo, earning Rs 34 billion, has decided to donate Rs 8 crore 28 lakh to corona virus victims.
Like Ronaldo, Lionel Messi has donated nearly $ 8 million to the victims of the Corona virus. The amount of donations Macy’s donated will go towards the construction of a hospital in Barcelona.
Former Pakistan all-rounder Shahid Afridi has donated relief goods to the people against an annual income of Rs 2 billion.
Team India captain Virat Kohli has not announced any help so far. Virat Kohli earns Rs 9 billion. Virat Kohli and wife advised on Corona virus on social media. Apart from this, other players are making people aware of the tickstick videos and their videos are going viral.
Known as the god of cricket in the world, Sachin Tendulkar has donated Rs 50 lakh for the victims of Corona virus. Sachin has donated Rs 25 lakh to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund and another 25 lakh to the Prime Minister’s Relief Fund.