- 0.1 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Rural) Basic Details Download Inspiring
- 0.2 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G)
- 0.3 Objective of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY-Gramin
- 0.4 Features of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Scheme
- 1 Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
- 2 How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
- 3 How to Check Your Name in the PMAY Gramin List
- 4 How To Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in your Name.?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Rural) Basic Details Download Inspiring
This scheme is converged with other schemes to ensure houses have a toilet, Saubhagya Yojana electricity connection, Ujjwala Yojana LPG gas connection, access to drinking water and Jan Dhan banking facilities, etc.
Total 1 cr homes are approved against total demand of 1.12Cr as of 28 December 2019
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G)
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana–Gramin (PMAY-G) aims to fulfil the housing requirements of the rural poor. Its objective is to provide financial assistance and/or pucca houses along with all the basic amenities, such as power supply, sanitation, etc. to families without houses or living in kutcha and dilapidated houses in rural areas of India, except Delhi and Chandigarh..
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY-Gramin
The primary aim of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY G is to provide pucca houses with basic amenities to all families without houses or living in kutcha or dilapidated houses in rural areas in India by 2022. The immediate objective of the scheme is to provide pucca houses to 1 crore families living in kutcha/dilapidated houses in three years from 2016-17 to 2018-19.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Scheme
The salient features of PMGAY are:
- The scheme will cover 1 crore families living in kutcha houses
- The minimum size of the house will be 25 sq. m. with all basic amenities such as power supply and hygienic cooking space
- The unit assistance provided under the program is Rs. 1.20 lakh for houses to be constructed in plains and Rs. 1.30 lakh for houses to be constructed in hilly states, difficult areas and Integrated Action Plan (IAP) districts
- Under the scheme, the beneficiary is entitled to 90/95 person days of unskilled labour from MGNREGS (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme)
- The cost of building houses will be shared between Central and State
- Governments in the ratio 60:40 for houses constructed in plain areas and 90:10 for houses constructed in North Eastern and three Himalayan States (Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Jammu and Kashmir)
- The scheme in collaboration with other Government schemes, such as Swachh Bharat Mission – Gramin (SBM-G), will ensure the provision of basic amenities such as toilet, electricity, water, clean and efficient cooking fuel, treatment of social and liquid waste, etc.
- More focus will be given on the quality house construction by ensuring the use of local materials, appropriate design and trained masons
- The beneficiaries will be selected using housing deprivation parameters in the Socio Economic and Caste Census (SECC), 2011 data, which is to be verified by the Gram Sabhas
- Beneficiaries will also be given technical assistance in the construction of the house
- To ensure better quality of construction, setting up of a National Technical Support Agency (NTSA) at the national level is envisioned
- The implementation and monitoring of the project will be carried out through an end-to-end e-Governance model – AwaasSoft
- It will also be monitored through community participation (Social Audit), Central and State Government officials, Members of Parliament (DISHA Committee), National Level Monitors, etc.
- A willing beneficiary will be facilitated to get loan of up to Rs. 70,000 from lending institutions
- All payments to the beneficiary will be electronically transferred to their bank or post office accounts that are linked to Aadhaar with consent
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
The list of documents required to avail the benefits of pmay-g are:
- Duly filled PMAY G Application form
- Proof of Identity (such as Aadhaar card, Voter ID, etc.)
- Ethnic group certificate
- Proof of Income
- Income Certificate, if the income is lower than the taxable limit
- Proof of Address
- Salary certificate
- 6 months’ bank account statement
- IT returns
- Form 16
- T assessment order
- Letter on nature if business if applicant is involved in business
- Financial statement in case of business
- Plan of construction
- Certificate claiming the cost of construction
- Official valuer’s certificate
- An affidavit stating the neither the applicant nor his family members own a pucca house
- Receipt of any advance payment made to the builder
- Construction contract with developer or builder
- NOC from a housing society
- Letter pointing out the allocation of property
How to Apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
There is no way to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin. The beneficiaries are chosen from the list prepared by the Gram Sabha which is based on the Census 2011 (SECC 2011).
How to Check Your Name in the PMAY Gramin List
To check your name in the PMAY list, follow these steps:
- Visit the official PMAYG site (https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx).
- Click the ‘Stakeholders’ menu in the option bar
- Click the ‘Beneficiary’ option
- Enter your number and click the ‘Search’ button
How To Check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in your Name.?
Grievance Readdress: Complaints against the list approved by the Gram Sabha can be lodged with the Taluka Development Officer or with the authority designated by the State Government.
The concerned authority shall inquire into the complaint received and send its report to the Appellate Authority as prescribed by the State Government within the prescribed time limit.
If the family is involved on the basis of false information If the family has built a rented house or the family has relocated The family has been allotted a pucca house under a government scheme requier documant list of this scheam The details of the canceled family should be included in the minutes in the form of a resolution of the Gram Sabha along with the reasons for the cancellation.
If there are sufficient reasons to change the priority, the change in priority can be made by noting such reasons.