CSMCRI Recruitment Central Salt And Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) has invited applications for the Project Associate-I and Project Assistant Level I posts.
Eligible and interested persons can apply for CSIR -Central Salt And Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 28 August 2020.
CSMCRI Recruitment has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply this post.
You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Edumaterial regularly to get the latest updates.
Applications are invited for Project Associate (PA) to work in the research project entitled ‘Cost effective sustainable process for microalgal based γ-linolenic acid production from microalgae through biorefinery approach’.
(A) No. of post for Project Associate I: (2 posts) (CSIR, New Delhi, Sponsored Project).
1. Position: Project Associate I
2. Fellowship: Rs. 31000/- pm + HRA as per CSIR guidelines. The HRA is payable only if no hostel accommodation is available.
3. Essential qualifications: Masters Degree in Natural/Agricultural Sciences/MVSc or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from Recognised University or equivalent.
4. Desirable: Candidates having research experience in the area of Microalgal Biotechnology or Valorisation of Microalgal Biomass and experience in the area of microbial fermentation for biopolymer production would be preferred. The selected candidate will have to work on the project entitled “Cost effective sustainable process for microalgal based γ-linolenic acid production from microalgae through biorefinery approach”. The candidate would be working in purification of γ-linolenic acid, microbial production of biopolymers, nutraceutical formulation, process development and demonstration of the above processes.
5. Job Requirement: Competence in isolation of microalgae and optimization of their media components for higher PUFA production, purification of γ-linolenic acid, microbial synthesis of biopolymers.
6. Duration: These positions are purely temporary up to 31/03/2022. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI.
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
Project Associate- I: M.Sc in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Marine Biology/Environmental science and having preferably at least 06 months of relevant research experience (OR) B. Tech in Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering and having preferably at least 6 months of relevant research experience.
Age Limit: 35 years.
Project Assistant Level l : B.Sc /B.R.S. in Agriculture/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Botany/Biology/any plant sciences with at least 55% aggregate marks.
Age Limit: 28 years.
Project Associate- I: Rs. 31,000 per month.
Project Assistant Level I: Rs. 20,000 per month.
How to Apply ?:
Interested candidates are requested to send application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date of receipt of E-mail is 28/09/2020.
Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on job requirement, candidate’s academic and research background and any such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview on 30/09/2020 (from 10.30 AM onwards) using online mode i.e. Skype or MS- TEAM due to COVID-19 situations.
The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail only.
Prescribed format for application is available with advertisement. The candidate is requested to send an application along with particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the scanned copies of certificates/ testimonials.
This position is purely temporary for the duration of the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.