Jawahar Navoday Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission JNVST Admission for Class 6 Admission 2021. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti released an advertisement for class 6 admission. Check more details given below.
- 1 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission
- 2 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission
- 3 NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SCHEME
- 4 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission
- 5 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission
- 6 Jawahar Navoday Vidyalaya Result 2021
- 7 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission
- 8 IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR JNV ONLINE APPLICATION
Jawahar Navoday Vidyalaya In accordance with the National Policy of Education (1986), Government of India started Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs). Presently the JNVs are spread in 27 States and 08 Union Territories. These are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by Government of India through an autonomous organization, Navoday Vidyalaya Samiti. Admissions in JNVs are made through the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission. The medium of instruction in JNVs is the mother tongue or regional language up to Class VIII and thereafter English for Mathematics and Science and Hindi for Social Science. Students of the JNVs appear for board examinations of the Central Board of Secondary Education. While education in the schools is free including board & lodging, uniform and textbooks, a sum of Rs. 600/- per month is collected only from the students of Classes IX to XII towards Vidyalaya Vikash Nidhi.
However, students belonging to SC/ST categories, all Girl students and the students whose family income is below poverty line (BPL) are exempted. In respect of wards of Government employees other than exempted category (Students of classes VI to VIII, all SC/ST & Girl students and wards of BPL families) Vikash Nidhi will be charged @Rs.1500/- per month or actual children education allowance received by the parent per month whichever is less. However, VVN shall not be less than Rs.600/- per student per month.
NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SCHEME
- To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain a reasonable level of competency in three languages.
- To promote national integration through migration of students from Hindi to Non-Hindi speaking State and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement in quality of school education in general through sharing of experiences and facilities.
According to the Navoday Vidyalaya Scheme, one Jawahar Navoday Vidyalaya is to be set up in each District in a phased manner. At present, 661 Vidyalayas are sanctioned in 27 States and 08 Union Territories, out of which 645 are functioning.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission in JNVs for the academic session 2021-22 will be held in On Saturday, the 10th April, 2021 at 11.30 A.M in one phase for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
- The process for submission of application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in. Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc. will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results.
- The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his/her parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between10-100 kb only.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he/she is seeking admission.
- Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
- In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate with photograph along with signature of both candidate and his/her parent/guardian and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission. The admit cards will be made available as per date decided by NVS in due course which will be displayed on application portal. The admit cards shall be downloaded free of cost by the candidates/parents before the conduct of JNVST.
The result of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission is expected to be announced by June 2021. Candidates can get the result from the admission portal. The result will also be displayed in the offices of the concerned:
- Jawahar Navoday Vidyalaya
- District Education Officer
- District Magistrate
- Deputy Commissioner, Navoday Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region.
- The website of the Navoday Vidyalaya Samiti www.navodaya.gov.in. The Principal, Jawahar Navoday Vidyalaya concerned, will also inform the selected candidates through SMS on the registered mobile number followed by a speed post.
Selection in the test will not vest any right on the candidate to secure Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission. At the time of seeking actual admission, each selected candidate will have to produce all relevant certificates, as prescribed by the Navoday Vidyalaya Samiti.
Until admission, the selection is provisional only. Candidates are advised to apply for TC from parent school only after the verification of documents and confirmation of admission by the respective JNV.
In case of any dispute, the decision of Navoday Vidyalaya Samiti shall be final and binding on the candidates.
Candidates belonging to the Divyang category (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and Visually Handicapped), if selected, will have to produce a medical certificate signed by Chief Medical Officer of the District concerned at the time of admission in appropriate format.
Candidates belonging to transgender category will have to submit a certificate from the competent authority prescribed by the concerned State Govt. with regard to their gender. No reservation is made for this category.
- Only the candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are eligible to apply for admission. However, if the district where JNV is opened is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission, in case a new Vidyalaya is not started in the newly bifurcated district as yet.
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2008 and after 30-04-2012 (Both dates are inclusive). This will apply to candidates of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Class (OBC). In case of doubtful cases of overage in comparison to the age recorded in the certificate, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age. The decision of the medical board will be treated as final.
- A Candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. / Govt. aided / recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a school located in rural area.
- Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September, 2020 is not eligible to apply.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test for the second time, under any circumstances.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AFTER SELECTION
The parents of the candidates who are provisionally selected for admission will have to submit the following documents at the time of admission for verification: –
- Proof for date of birth.
- Proofs for eligibility as per the conditions of NVS.
- For candidates seeking admission under rural quota, the parents will also have to submit a certificate from the competent authority to the effect that the child had studied in an Institution / School located in a rural area.
- Residence Certificate in prescribed proforma in case of NIOS studies only
- Any other documents required.
JNV Class 6 Admission Notification Download
Centre for Examination
Each candidate shall appear for the selection test at the examination center allotted to him/her as indicated on the Admit Card. No candidate is permitted to appear from any other center. No request for change of center will be entertained. No candidate can appear in the selection test without proper Admit Card. Admit card may be downloaded from the website of NVS, HQ – www.navodaya.gov.in through admission portal.
Composition of the Test
The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks.
- Mental ability Test – 50 Marks
- Arithmetic Test – 25 Marks
- Language Test – 25 Marks
- Total Questions – 80
- Total Marks – 100
- Time – 2 Hours
A single test booklet comprising of all the three sections will be given to each candidate. Additional time of 30 minutes will be allowed for “Divyang students” (differently-abled students)
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR JNV ONLINE APPLICATION
- The online application form for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission is self-explanatory. However, following guidelines may be specifically kept in view by the students and their parents/guardians.
- Please read the Prospectus carefully. Fill in complete information after ensuring that the candidate fulfills all the prescribed requirements such as date of birth within specified range (01.05.2008 to 30.04.2012), schooling in classes III, IV & V in recognized institution(s). (Govt. / Govt. Aided / Recognized / NIOS).
- Carefully fill the certificate to be uploaded along with the application form with regard to category i.e. General, SC, ST, OBC & Divyang, Boy/Girl and Rural/Urban. If it is found at the time of admission that a candidate has opted a category to which he/she does not actually belong, his/her selection is liable to be cancelled.
- Mention the date of birth in figures as well as in words. Write correct Date of Birth as per school records. In case, if it is observed at a later stage that the Date of Birth of the candidate does not match with the school records his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Permanent identification marks which can be identified clearly shall be mentioned in the Application Form by the candidate.
- Signature of both, the candidate and the parent / guardian should be uploaded while applying for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission Apply Online
The last date to submit online application is 30th November 2020