Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Indian Navy invites ON-LINE applications from eligible candidates through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the post of ‘Tradesman Mate’ classified as Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted ‘Industrial’ at various Commands (application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted).
Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the Units under administrative control of respective Commands, however they can be posted anywhere in India, in Naval units I formations as per administrative requirement.
- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 1.2 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 1.3 Essential Qualifications For Tradesman Recruitment:
- 1.4 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 1.5 Age Limit:
- 1.6 Pay Band:
- 1.7 Nature of Duties/ Job Profile:
- 1.8 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 1.9 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 1.10 Examination Fee:
- 1.11 Mode of Selection for Tradesman Recruitment:
- 1.12 Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- 1.13 Syllabus for Examination For Indian Navy Recruitment :
- 1.14 Guidelines for filling Online Application
- 1.15 General Instructions/Conditions For Tradesman Posts Recruitment
- 1.16 IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT
Our site edumaterial provides information about all types of new jobs, academic news and competitive exam materials in Gujarat and India. Our site is famous for the preparation of competitive exams. We provide study materials for GPSC, GSSSB, GPSSB, Talati, Constable and other Government jobs. Visit edumaterial everyday for the latest job updates and study materilas.
Advt. No. – TMM-01/2021
Post Name: Tradesman Mate
(General Central Service, Group ‘C’ ,Non Gazetted, Industrial)
Total Posts: 1159
Essential Qualifications For Tradesman Recruitment:
10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
Between 18 and 25 years.
Pay Band as per seventh CPC Level 1 – Rs.18000 – 56900
Nature of Duties/ Job Profile:
Indicative duties related to post is as follows.
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area. (d) Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer. (g) Delivering of Oak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc. (k) Dusting of furniture etc.,
- Upkeeps of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority
Note. The above list of duties is only illustrative and not exhaustive. Section/ Department of the Indian Navy may add in the list, duties ordinarily performed by personnel at this level.
Age Relaxation and Crucial Dates:
Please read Official advertisement for age relaxation and crucial dates
Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/• (Rupees Two hundred and five only) excluding applicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee or who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- In case you have made an online payment of fees and money has been deducted from your account (i.e unsuccessful payment), please wait for 7 working days for automatic refund of money to your account.
The list of examination cities of different states will be made available in the online application form. The candidates are to select any three choices of cities from the list. The Indian Navy reserves the right to cancel/ re-conduct examination for a particular centre or allot/ change the city of the examination centre beyond the choices indicated by the candidates for administrative or other reasons. In case of more number of candidates applying for one city, few candidates may be allotted to any other city. Request for change of examination city/centre/date/session will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Mode of Selection for Tradesman Recruitment:
Screening of Applications. Indian Navy will not carry out detailed scrutiny of applications received online to allow candidates to appear for the examination. Detailed scrutiny of documents will be carried at a subsequent stage.
Scheme of Examination. All shortlisted/ eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications, as mentioned at Para 5, above i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below:-
- Subject: General Intelligence and Reasoning – Maximum Marks: 25
- Subject: Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability – Maximum Marks: 25
- Subject: General English & Comprehension – Maximum Marks: 25
- Subject: General Awareness – Maximum Marks: 25
Total Marks: 100
The Indicative syllabus is as follows:-
(i) General Intelligence and Reasoning. It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
(ii) Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability. This test will include question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
(iii) General English & Comprehension. In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, this test will also assess vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
(iv) General Awareness. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
(d) Date of Examination. Exact date, time and venue of online test will be communicated to the candidates on registered mobile number/e-mail ID. Websites www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and www.indiannavy.nic.in may also be referred from time-to• time for any further instructions.
(e) Provisional Appointment Letter. The appointment of provisionally selected candidates will be strictly based on their relative merit position in online examination subject to verification of documents, Medical Examination and other requirements as specified by the Government of India and Appointing Authority.
(f) Document Verification. All documents pertaining to age, education, identity, address, category, caste validity certificate, ITI certificate etc. will be scrutinized and verified as per extant DoP&T policy. Date and Venue for document verification will be intimated to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered mobile phone/e-mail IDs and by post.
Competitive exam Study Materials
Guidelines for filling Online Application
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- >> Join Navy >> Ways to join >> Civilians >> Tradesman Mate (TMM). Before filling online application form, applicants are advised to read and download online information guidelines containing instructions for filling up Online Application Form.
- The applicant must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Applicants are not to send copy of application form or any document to this office. However, candidates are to take a printout of Application Form for his I her personal record. A print out of the ADMIT CARD IS TO BE BROUGHT TO THE VENUE, FAILING WHICH THE CANDIDATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION.
- If the candidates commit any mistake in filling the online application form or uploading of requisite documents, it cannot be corrected by Indian Navy. Indian Navy will not be responsible for mistake of any kind in the application process by the candidate.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile number as Indian Navy may use either mode of communication for contacting them at different stages of recruitment process. No change in the mobile number and e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. Indian Navy will not be responsible for non-receipt of communication on registered mobile number/ e-mail IDs.
General Instructions/Conditions For Tradesman Posts Recruitment
- The applicant should ensure that he I she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Particulars furnished in the Application Form should be correct in all respects. If any false or incorrect information furnished by the applicant is detected at any stage, his I her candidature will be cancelled without prejudice to taking legal action against him I her.
- The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification, etc will be determined as on the closing date for online registration. Though essential qualification for the post is matriculation and ITI, higher qualification, if any, possessed by the candidate is also to be disclosed.
- In case, the candidates working in Central Government fails to produce the NOC when demanded, his I her candidature will be cancelled.
- No relaxation in age limit will be provided unless the category is filled appropriately at the relevant column in the online application form.
- Indian Navy reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice/ Unfair means or hiding any material information, misrepresenting facts or canvassing for candidature. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. All such candidates will be liable to be debarred from this examination as well as future examinations. A criminal proceeding may also be initiated.
- Candidates are also requested to check www.joinindiannavy.gov.in & www.indiannavy.nic.in websites regularly till completion of recruitment for updates I corrigendum and any further instructions.
Candidates Reporting Late i.e after the reporting time specified on the admit card of Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 90 minutes, candidates will be required to be at the venue earlier for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions etc, which will take more than normal time following the COVI D-19 precautions.
Photo Identity Card. In the examination hall the admit card along with original and valid photo identity such as Aadhar card with a photograph /PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving LicenceNoter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph should be produced to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the letter in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
NOTE: BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION VERY CAREFULLY.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT
The Indian Navy will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of online examination and, therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. Supporting documents uploaded by the candidate will be verified at the time of Document Verification. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the Indian Navy’s decision shall be final.
Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD/ESM etc. must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed by Government of India and in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format as promulgated by Government of India, in support of their claim. The formats of various certificates are also available in the ‘Reference Documents’.
Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs) and entitled to reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
Central Government Civilian Employees claiming age relaxation should produce a certificate in the prescribed format from their office at the time of document verification in respect of the length of continuous service which should not be less than three years during the period immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment in the event of their selection. This relaxation in age is subject to the conditions that the past service rendered in the department will be useful for efficient discharge of duties in the cateqories of posts
When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be forwarded/submitted to the Indian Navy at any staqe
- Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for the Examination. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their online Application Forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Indian Navy will consider latest application. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the future examinations of the Indian Navy.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled as and when it comes to the notice of the Indian Navy.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Indian Navy throuoh e-mail/ SMS.
- The candidates must carry at least one latest photo bearing identification proof such such as Aadhaar card with a photograph /PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving LicenceNoter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with Photograph in original to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the Examination.
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets including Bluetooth devices are banned within the premises of the Examination Centres. Possession of such items whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. Candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. They will be liable for further action including initiation of criminal proceedings and debarment from Indian Navy’s examinations, as may be decided by the Indian Navv.
- The decision of the Indian Navy in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centres and preparation of merit list & final allocation, debarment for indulging in malpractices will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Opening and Closing date for Online Registration Portal:
- Opening of Online Registration Portal – 22nd Feb 2021 at 10:00hr
- Closing of Online Registration Portal – 07th Mar 2021 at 17:00hr
LAST DATE/ TIME OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 07TH MARCH 2021
For More Job Updates Click here