BKNMU Recruitment Teaching & Non Teaching Post Download Application
BKNMU Recruitment Teaching & Non Teaching Post. Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University, Junagadh Has Released Notification Regarding For Teaching & Non-Teaching Post Vacancy. As Per BKNMU Recruitment Notification 2020, A Total Of 8 Vacancy Are There. BKNMU Teaching & non-Teaching Online Form 2020 is Last Date on 14-09-2020.
BKNMU Recruitment Teaching & Non Teaching Post Job details
BKNMU Bharti No of Posts: 19
Name of posts:
- BKNMU Bharti Teaching Posts:
- Assistant Professor: 03 Posts
- Teaching Assistant: 04 Posts
- Non Teaching Posts
- Computer Programmer: 03 Posts
- Network Engineer: 01 Post
- Administrative Officer: 03 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Assistant Accountant: 01 Post
- Clerk (For Account Section): 01 Post
BKNMU Bharti Educational Qualification
- Various posts related degree (see details in official advertisement)
BKNMU Bharti Application Fee
- Demand Draft of Rs.700/- for other Candidates & Rs.350/- for S.C./S.T. Candidates Non-refundable) in favour of “REGISTRAR,Bhakt Kavi Narsinh Mehta University, Junagadh”.
BKNMU Bharti Selection Process
Teaching posts: Final Selection will be based on personal interview.
How to Apply BKNMU Recruitment
The Candidate must send his/her application in the prescribed format only which are available here on or before 14/09/2020 along with self-attested xerox copies of his/her mark sheets and supporting documents to “Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University, Government Polytechnic Campus, Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University Road, Khadiya, Junagadh-362 263.”
BKNMU Bharti 2020 For Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts Notification is Published on his Official Website. Those Candidates Are Eligible to Apply Who Have Complete His Graduation/Ph.D/ Master Degree.
Applicants should not be more than 42 years of age. Selected Candidates Will Be Placed in BKNMU, Junagadh. Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Before Last Date.
BKNMU Recruitment Important Dates
- Advertisement No.: 06/2020
- Last date of online application form: 14/09/2020