Deendayal Port Trust Traffic Manager Recruitment published Applications are invited for filling up of the post of Traffic Manager posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Deendayal Port Trust Traffic Manager Recruitment 2020: Deendayal Port Trust invites application for the position Traffic Manager etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Deendayal Port Trust before 16-11-2020.
Deendayal Port Trust Traffic Manager Recruitment
Total No. of posts: 01
Name of posts: Traffic Manager
- A degree from a recognized university.
- Seventeen years’ experience in shipping / cargo operations / railway transportation in Executive Cadre in an industrial / Commercial / Govt. Undertaking.
- 45 years.
- The selection is by merit for which the bench mark in overall grading in the ACRs will not be below “Very Good”.
How to Apply
- The application through proper channel may be sent in prescribed proforma enclose as Annexure-II, along with the following documents in an envelope, super subscribing ‘Application for the post of senior deputy traffic manager n DPT, so as to reach the office of Secretary, Dindayal Port Trust, A.O.: Building, Post Box No.: 50, Gandhi Dham, 370201
- Advertisement No.: GA/PS/TM/61020/6164
- Application start from: 13/10/2020 (03:00 PM)
- Last date for application: 16/11/2020 (till 03:00 PM)
- View DPT Traffic Manager Office Advertisement & Download Application: Click here