Download Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana | Advantage Of Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana(AGSY) 2020
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana Atmnirbhar Gujarat Sahay package Decalred by Cm Vijaybhai rupani 14000 crore – Download application / registration forma and loan related all information: 20 lakh crore package called Atmanirbhar Yojana was announced by PM. Gujarat Chief Minister Shree Vijaybhai Rupani announced Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana. Upto Rs. 1 lakh loan at 2 percent annual interest rate will be given without guarantee to beneficiaries under this scheme.
- 1 Atmnirbhar Gujarat Sahay package Decalred by Cm Vijaybhai rupani 14000 crore
- 1.0.1 Gujarat govt. has announced Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana in which lower middle income group can avail guarantee-free loan of upto Rs. 1 lakh from banks. This loan amount will be provided at an annual interest rate of 2% as it seeks to help them get back to normal life disrupted by the Coronavirus lockdown. Moreover, govt. will also pay another 6% interest to banks giving loans under the scheme.
- 1.1 Here are the important features and highlights of the Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana 2020 scheme:-
- 1.2 Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Package Apply Online Form
- 1.2.1 Just like other loan schemes, the state govt. of Gujarat will invite Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (AGSY) 2020Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana online application form. These applications may be invited through the Gujarat govt. official website or a new dedicated portal. People will have to make registration for this scheme by filling Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana apply online form. As soon as the online application process will start, we will update it here.
- 1.3 Atmanirbhar Yojana
Atmnirbhar Gujarat Sahay package Decalred by Cm Vijaybhai rupani 14000 crore
Here are the important features and highlights of the Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana 2020 scheme:-
Name of the Scheme:: Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Package
Launch Date 4th June 2020
Article Category Govt Yojana/ Application / Registration Form / edumaterial
Apply Mode Online
Beneficiaries all Gujarat people
Major Benefit Loans at lower interest rate
Parent Scheme Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
Launched By CM Vijay Rupan
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Package Apply Online Form
Just like other loan schemes, the state govt. of Gujarat will invite Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (AGSY) 2020Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana online application form. These applications may be invited through the Gujarat govt. official website or a new dedicated portal. People will have to make registration for this scheme by filling Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana apply online form. As soon as the online application process will start, we will update it here.
- 14000 crore relief package announced
- CM Rupani announces relief package
- 100 units of electricity bill will be waived
- Rs 650 crore relief to 92 lakh power consumers
- 20% waiver in annual property tax
- 5 per cent relief in electricity bill to small traders
- Electricity tax will be levied at 15 per cent till August
- Rickshaws, jeeps, taxis exempted from road tax for up to 6 months
- 6 months road tax of 63000 vehicles completely waived
- Rs 768 crore relief for industries
- Capital subsidy of Rs 450 crore to textile industries
- Capital subsidy of Rs 150 crore to Mega Industries
- 1200 crore GST refund will be paid by July
- Rs 450 crore allocated for GIDC
- Subsidy of Rs.1000 crore in affordable housing
- Agricultural credit to 24 lakh farmers at zero percent rate
- The state government will pay a subsidy of Rs 410 crore
- 900 per cow to a farmer engaged in natural farming
- Rs 200 crore subsidy for purchase of equipment to fishermen
- Loans up to Rs 2.50 lakh at 4% will be provided
- Rs 300 crore will be allocated for interest subsidy
- Loans up to Rs 1 lakh at 2% will provided
- Loans to Mahila Sakhi Mandals at zero percent rate
- 32000 beneficiaries in Manav Garima Kalyan Yojana
- 25 crore under Manav Garima Kalyan Yojana
- Subsidy of Rs. 35000 for construction of houses for tribal workers
- Allocation of Rs.350 crore for building construction
- 20 new Dhanvantari Rath, allotment of Rs.25 crore
- Allotment of Rs 100 crore to 8 Manpas from CM Relief Fund
- Allotment of Rs.100 crore in respect of Covid-19
- Allocation of Rs.120 crore to ST department
- Atmanirbhar Yojana – That is, depending on yourself, according to the PM, the people of the country should use the goods made in the country as much as possible. Today, India sells many types of medicines to fight the corona crisis in the world, but now some areas like this Which benefits India gets, people in our country mostly use Chinese and other foreign goods, it hurts the country if the serpent of whole India Rick
- Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana
- According to the government, it has been decided to give loans of Rs 1 lakh to small traders at just 2% interest. CM Rupani himself announced this and also indicated to start the trade-industry at the earliest.
- The Gujarat government on Thursday announced a scheme under which people from the lower middle-income group can take a guarantee-free loan of Rs 1 lakh from banks at a two percent annual interest rate.Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana[/caption]
- The scheme is intended to help people start a normal life that has been affected by the Kovid-19 lockdown. Six percent interest will be paid by the government to the banks lending under the Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (AGSY).
- Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said that the Central Government has given a package of Rs 20 lakh crore to make India self-reliant. The state government has also decided to introduce Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana for small traders, skilled workers, auto rickshaw owners, electricians and barbers etc.
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (AGSY)Main Points:
- The state government has also decided to launch a ‘Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay’ scheme for small traders, skilled workers, autorickshaw owners, electricians and barbers etc.
- Gujarat government said that about 10 lakh such people will get a loan of one lakh rupees from banks at 2 percent annual interest, so that they can start their life afresh.
- He said that loans will be provided on the basis of application, in which no guarantee will be required.
- The state government said that the remaining 6 percent interest will be paid by the state government to the banks. The tenure of such loans will be 3 years.
- He said that payment of principal and interest will start after 6 months of sanctioning. This loan will be provided to all those who need it.
Read about Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana (AGSY) full details from given below link:
Rs 1 lakh loan at 2% interest:: Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana Declared by CM Vijay Rupani will address Gujarat, a day after his six-hour meeting with Ministers on the road ahead after May 17, when the nationwide coronavirus lockdown is due to end. This will be his third such address since he announced the lockdown in late March to slow the spread of the highly infectious COVID-19.
PM Modi had hinted in yesterday’s meeting that the lockdown – extended twice — would continue, but with far less restrictions.
Modi 20 Lakh Crore Package
CM Vijay Rupanii will once again be addressing the nation this evening, announced the PMO Twitter handle. The PM’s address comes a day after he held an extensive meeting with chief ministers of states to discuss the lockdown and coronavirus situation across the country.
Prime Minister Modi had earlier made similar addresses to the nation to announce the lockdown and the first extension after the initial 21-day period. However, he skipped addressing the nation to announce the third phase of the lockdown till May 17. The announcement came from the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Prime Minister Modi on Monday held a crucial video conference meeting with chief ministers of state that went for six hours and discussed the coronavirus situation in the states. The chief ministers also spoke on the ongoing lockdown.
He also emphasised that social distancing remains the “biggest weapon” against the virus till a vaccine is found, and suggested that the lockdown may not be lifted entirely.
PM Modi also said that Gujarat now had a good sense of the spread of the disease, and urged states to carefully examine specific geographical areas to come up with a road map for the next phase of lockdown.
Gujarat’s self-reliance will build a happy, prosperous world. * Our glorious history of centuries testifies that even when Gujarat was considered a golden sparrow, the spirit of world welfare was paramount.
At the beginning of this century, when the world was terrified by the Y2k crisis, the Gujaratns faced that crisis.
We will make the best products, improve the quality, modernize the supply chain. What we can do and we will do.
I have seen an earthquake in Kutch. Everything was shattered all around. I have seen the debris with my own eyes. At that time no one could have imagined that Kutch would ever sit still. But it became possible. Today Kutch is prosperous.
If we decide that then it becomes possible.
The magnificent building of self-reliant Gujarat stands on five pillars.
1. Economy: A system that gives a quantum jump.
2. Infrastructural facility, which becomes the identity of modern Gujarat.
3. The system, which is the technology driven by the dreams of the 21st century.
4. Indian democracy, which is the largest in the world.
5. Demand, announcement of special economic package to coordinate with supply, which will work on the needs of a self-sufficient Gujarat.
Announcement of special economic package, which will work on the needs of a self-reliant Gujarat.
I am announcing an economic package of Rs 20 lakh crore today under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
This amount is about 10 percent of India’s GDP
A package of Rs 20 lakh crore in 2020 will give impetus to the self-reliant Gujarat campaign.
Will work for Land, Labor, Liquidity and Law each
This package will provide assistance for cottage industry, housing industry, small and medium industry.
This is a package for the workers and farmers of the country who work day and night for the countrymen.
From tomorrow for a few days, the Finance Minister will give special information about the package related to the self-reliant India campaign.
Corona Crisis has realized the importance of local market, local supply chain, local products. The locals are saving us. Local should be our life mantra.
What is global today was local at every single stage. But it has become global by winning the trust of the people.
Let us be the vocalists for the local system of India.
Corona removal is not possible as soon as possible, but it does not mean that we get tired. We will wear masks, we will follow the distance but we will not keep distance from the target.
The fourth phase of the lockdown will be a new look, with new rules
Lockdown as per instructions received from the States.4 Information regarding May will be available before 18th May. I believe we will fight Corona and move on.
Self-reliance will give us happiness and also make us strong.
Self-reliant Gujarat is the new resolve of the new Gujarat
Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana[/caption]
At the meeting with chief ministers, PM Modi highlighted the importance of green zones in restarting economic activity, underlined that the full resumption of rail travel would not be possible, pointed out that India will have to use technology in imparting education and, more broadly, spoke about how the pandemic will change the world, just as the world wars did. He said that the new principle of life would be “jan se lekar jag tak” (Atmanirbhar Gujarat Sahay Yojana 2020 ).