Gunotsav 2.0 School Guide.. Primary education is the foundation on which the development of every citizen and the nation as a whole built on. Gunotsav 2.0 In recent past, India’s improved education system is often cited as one of the main contributors to the economic development of India. At the same time, the quality of elementary education in India has also been a major concern. Student of primary school at least have basic knowledge of reading, writing and simple mathematics equations which may be helpful in performing their daily activities.
Gunotsav 2.0 Main objective is to ensure quality education for students in Government schools:
- To bring awareness among teachers, students, administrators, communities & stakeholders for quality education.
- ensure the enhancement of reading, writing and numerical skills for all children studying in primary schools (Std 2 to 5).
- ensure the enhancement of subject knowledge for all children studying in upper primary sections (Std 6 to 8).
- To assess quality based classroom teaching learning processes followed in schools. 5. To address gaps in achieving learning outcomes and to acknowledge achievement. 6. To track the children based on learning outcome levels and identify focus areas for remedial action. 7. To build an environment of accountability – for an outcome oriented performance at all levels across scholastic, co-scholastic outcomes and stakeholder participation.
Tag Line : Insurance, Loans, Mortgage, Attorney, Credit, Lawyer, Donate, Degree, Hosting, Claim, Conference Call, Trading, Software, Recovery, Transfer, Gas/Electricity, Classes, Rehab, Treatment, Cord Blood, Software, Classes, Recovery, Trading, Rehab, Hosting, Transfer, Cord Blood, Claim, compensation mesothelioma, mesothelioma attorney Houston, mesothelioma attorney California, mesothelioma compensation, pleural mesothelioma stages, mesothelioma lawyer directory, mesothelioma lawsuit settlements, statute of limitations on mesothelioma claims, lawyers for mesothelioma, mesothelioma settlement fund,, Click Here Study Materials
Gunotsav 2.0 is a quality enhancement initiative of the State for bringing about improvement in learning levels of students at Elementary level. Hon’ble Minister, Education, Gujarat has already announced the implementation of the programme in his budget speech. It aims to evaluate schools and students of schools in order to assess their performance and design strategies to bring about quality improvement in levels of learning as well as in the school environment. Assessment will done on four core areas viz Academic achievement of children of Class-2 to 8 , Co-scholastic activities, Availability and Utilization of School Infrastructure and other facilities and Community Participation.
The distribution of scores for these areas will be : scholastic- 60%, co-scholastic areas-20%, availability and utilization of infrastructure and other facilities- 10%, community participation-10%. Classes II to VIII will covered. Assessment of children from class II to V will be in respect of Skills viz. Reading, Writing and Numeracy. For children of classes VI to VIII, assessment will done in respect of subject areas in addition to Skills of reading, writing and numeracy.
The exercise will indicate the gaps in learning levels of students of classes-II to VIII. The teachers based on this assessment will provide appropriate intervention to improve learning levels of students. A special coaching package will designed for remedial teaching by the teachers in the school itself.
The programme is expected to bring about the following results :
- Tracking academic performance of each child across all subjects throughout the elementary cycle.
- Indication of learning gaps of child
- Designing and implementing remedial strategies based on the identified learning gaps.
- Enhancing learning of students through timely regular feedback and support and bring about improved learning outcomes.
- Increase retention rate and reduce dropout rate.
- Generation of awareness and greater participation among all stakeholders.
- Ensuring better school functioning.
Gunotsav 2.0 School Inspector(SI) Check List
School inspector Check list
Gunotsav 2.0, Gunotsav 2.0 Exam Paper, Gunotsav 2.0 Full Guide, Gunotsav 2.0 SI List. Gunotsav 2.0 Marks, Gunotsav 2.0 Adhikari List